The PCC Aztec Castle Chair is used to support one layer of steel a required distance in elevation. It may be used to support steel on soft material form surface, such as carton forms or fill material.
- Cover height 1-1/2″ to 6-1/4″ in 1/4″ increments
- Supports on average over 600 lbs. at room temperature
- Dual Height Saddles
- Large On-Grade Foot
- Dark Recycled Plastic
- Made in the USA Castle Chairs ranging in sizes 1-1/2″ to 4-1/4″ tall have a round base.
- Castle Chairs ranging in sizes 4-1/2″ to 6-1/4″ tall have a square base.
- Withstands jobsite compressive loads without deforming
- Faster fulfillment times
- Contributes to LEED credits
- Less inventory with multiple heights in one
AT DAYTON SUPERIOR, WE ARE BUILDING STRENGTH
From our 17,000 hard-working products to our 1200+ dedicated people, Dayton Superior is all about building strength. As the leading single-source provider of concrete accessories, chemicals, and forming products for the non-residential construction industry, we deliver strong, proven products and build strong relationships built on integrity, responsiveness, and unwavering support.
Meticulous attention to detail is built into every product we sell. Our comprehensive range of accessories for every concrete job is unmatched in the industry.
Repair, connect, seal, and protect new and existing concrete with our superior portfolio of concrete chemical solutions.
Precision endurance, performance, and strength are engineered into our forming systems, including the globally recognized Symons® by Dayton Superior brand.
Dayton Superior website