The D250L Bar Lock Coupler is used to provide a
continuous path of mechanical reinforcing from two
pieces of the same diameter rebar.
- Rebar sizes #3 (13mm) through #18 (57mm).
- Available in plain, epoxy coated or galvanized finish
- Designed to achieve Type 2 splice when used with grade 60 rebar
- Quick and easy installation
- No bar end preparation
- Installation at the job site
- Used in tension, compression, and seismic applications
- Saves time and money
- No fabrication required
- One product for all applications
- ACI 318 Type 2 (ASTM A615 or A706, Grade 60)
- IAPMO UES Listed (ER-0319)
- State Departments of Transportation
- International Building Code (IBC)
AT DAYTON SUPERIOR, WE ARE BUILDING STRENGTH
From our 17,000 hard-working products to our 1200+ dedicated people, Dayton Superior is all about building strength. As the leading single-source provider of concrete accessories, chemicals, and forming products for the non-residential construction industry, we deliver strong, proven products and build strong relationships built on integrity, responsiveness, and unwavering support.
Meticulous attention to detail is built into every product we sell. Our comprehensive range of accessories for every concrete job is unmatched in the industry.
Repair, connect, seal, and protect new and existing concrete with our superior portfolio of concrete chemical solutions.
Precision endurance, performance, and strength are engineered into our forming systems, including the globally recognized Symons® by Dayton Superior brand.
Dayton Superior website