The CHCU Continuous High Chair Upper is used to support one layer of steel above another and space them to the required distance. It may be used to support steel on soft material form surfaces, such as carton forms or fill material.
- Cover height 2″ to 30″ in 1/4″ increments
- Available in plain, epoxy coated or galvanized finish
- Available in plastisol dipped runners
- Available in carbon steel, stainless steel, and chromium steel
- Strong, resistance welded construction
- Made in the USA
- Withstands jobsite compressive loads without deforming
- Faster fulfillment times
AT DAYTON SUPERIOR, WE ARE BUILDING STRENGTH
From our 17,000 hard-working products to our 1200+ dedicated people, Dayton Superior is all about building strength. As the leading single-source provider of concrete accessories, chemicals, and forming products for the non-residential construction industry, we deliver strong, proven products and build strong relationships built on integrity, responsiveness, and unwavering support.
Meticulous attention to detail is built into every product we sell. Our comprehensive range of accessories for every concrete job is unmatched in the industry.
Repair, connect, seal, and protect new and existing concrete with our superior portfolio of concrete chemical solutions.
Precision endurance, performance, and strength are engineered into our forming systems, including the globally recognized Symons® by Dayton Superior brand.
Dayton Superior website